Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marshall Blevins
Dr. Marshall Blevins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ashland, KY. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Blevins is affiliated with Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital, King's Daughters' Medical Center and Middlesboro ARH Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Marshall Blevins has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Marshall Blevins has the following 2 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Marshall Blevins has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marshall Blevins is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Blevins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
King's Daughters' Medical Center
Middlesboro ARH Hospital
17 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. Marshall Blevins accepts the following insurance providers.
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & Directions6572 Midland Trail Rd, Ashland, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marshall Blevins in this video.
Dr. Marshall Blevins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashland, KY.