Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marshall W Carpenter
Dr. Marshall W Carpenter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI, with another office in Brockton, MA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Carpenter is affiliated with Miriam Hospital and South County Hospital Healthcare System. Dr. Carpenter has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marshall W Carpenter has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Marshall W Carpenter has the following 5 expertise
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Gestational Diabetes
- Fetal Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
Dr. Marshall W Carpenter has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Carpenter provided outstanding care, both medically and psychologically when he had to diagnose abnormalities on our fetus. He gave us what would be the worst news of our lives, and yet, I appreciate his care. He provided everything we need. He answered our questions before we had him and he recognized the severity of the situation, despite the fact that our case must be routine for him. I hope you do not need him as a second opinion on your ultrasound, but if you do, you are in good hands.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Carpenter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
New England Medical Center
Dr. Marshall W Carpenter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marshall W Carpenter in this video.
Dr. Marshall W Carpenter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.