Dr. Marshall W Carpenter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marshall W Carpenter?

Hypoplastic Left Heart

25 years ago, I was carrying a baby that was going to pass as soon as he was born. I appreciate Dr Carpenter's 'advice' NOW, 25 years later. He was very compassionate and seemed to truly care about the tough, heart breaking decisions that had to be made.

Wonderful Dr and beautiful office

Very nice doctor and beautiful office. He is very straight and to the point. I am happy I was referred to him. He definitely relieved my worrying and explained everything to me in an understandable manner. Highly recommended.

This man cares

Dr. Carpenter provided outstanding care, both medically and psychologically when he had to diagnose abnormalities on our fetus. He gave us what would be the worst news of our lives, and yet, I appreciate his care. He provided everything we need. He answered our questions before we had him and he recognized the severity of the situation, despite the fact that our case must be routine for him. I hope you do not need him as a second opinion on your ultrasound, but if you do, you are in good hands.