Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marshall L Craig has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
The doctor is rude, sarcastic and arrogant and don't expect the staff to be any better. The office manager runs the show thinking she's the doctor giving her personal opinions on what she feels your decisions should be on your treatment and boy will she let you have it if you're making decisions that she doesn't agree with! You'll get your vitals and preliminary check by an untrained scheduling clerk who giggles because she doesn't know what she's listening to in the stethoscope. These aren't young kids these are older adults that should be acting professional and treating their patients with respect but because the doctor has no control of his office or respect for his patients he allows his staff to be disrespectful, unprofessional and overstep their boundaries with patients. If you're someone that wants to have a say in your treatment plan, procedures and overall care and be able to ask questions and not be judged this is not the doctor's office for you!!
Had a complete exray portfolio done as ordered and he recommended physical thereby that was very good but once MRI was needed/completed he had no clue as to what my next step was with my "hip" but to refer back to therapist .....skip pain management drill and go to Orthopedtric surgeon for same expertise!!!! I received injection not from MC and am hopeful all will workout before hip replacement down the road. Trust me on this......
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
31 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Marshall L Craig accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMarshall Craig Md, 18325 N Allied Way Ste 120, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Marshall L Craig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.