Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marshall Cusic Jr
Dr. Marshall Cusic Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marshfield, WI. His specialties include Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology and Allergy. Dr. Cusic is affiliated with St. Mary's Hospital-Rhinelander, St Marys Hospital and St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point. He speaks English.
Dr. Marshall Cusic Jr has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Marshall Cusic Jr has the following 4 expertise
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Marshall Cusic Jr has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marshall Cusic Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Cusic is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Mary's Hospital-Rhinelander
St Marys Hospital
St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
St Clare'S Hospital Of Weston Inc
Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Victory Medical Center
Howard Young Medical Center
Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
Good Samaritan Health Center of Merrill
Our Lady of Victory Hospital
Eagle River Memorial Hospital
St Elizabeth Medical Center - Wabasha
St Josephs Hospital
Ministry Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield , Marshfield, Wisconsin
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1000 N Oak Ave, Marshfield, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marshall Cusic Jr in this video.
Dr. Marshall Cusic Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marshfield, WI.