Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Marshall S Frumin
Marshall S Frumin is a Doctor primarily located in Sugar Land, TX. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
15200 Southwest Fwy Ste 350
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Marshall S Frumin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Marshall S Frumin has the following 10 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Back Pain
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Marshall S Frumin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Marshall S Frumin - Posted on February 3rd, 2015
Long Time Patient
Self-verified patient of Marshall S Frumin - Posted on August 20th, 2013
Dr. Frumin has been my surgeon since 1981, I was his 1st or 2nd patient. He has always taken excellent care of me, even early in his career walking with me, or stopping by my room late at night before going home just to say hi and check on me. He did my 12 knee surgeries, including my total replacement in 1999 and now it is getting time to consider the 2nd. But I am fearful because it appears he no longer accepts Medicare. With healthcare on the verge of a huge disruption, I fear the worst. I only hope I can see him and that somewhere he is still the compassionate man and great surgeon I have always known. WOW!!! I have to call to see and hear for myself the truth. In 1981 after my laminectomy, he would come and chat with me, take walks with me. Years later, his demeanor changed, and I wrote him a heartfelt letter asking him where that caring, compassionate and devoted surgeon went.
Find another orthopedic doc
Self-verified patient of Marshall S Frumin - Posted on May 8th, 2012
In all the times I went, I was seen on time perhaps 3 times. Most times it was a minimum 45 minute wait. Got so that I called ahead to see if he was running on time or not. The man has more "emergencies" than a good doctor should have. As soon as I was laid off and lost my insurance, he refused to refill a pain medication that HE put me on and knew I needed. Working with his patients is not a quality he has. I would never return.
Self-verified patient of Marshall S Frumin - Posted on June 9th, 2009
- U Tenn Ctr For Health Sci
Marshall S Frumin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMarshall S Frumin MD, 15200 Southwest Fwy Ste 350, Sugar Land, TX
Marshall S Frumin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.