Dr. Marshall Gladnick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marshall Gladnick?

Dr. Gladnick is a brilliant man and the best doctors I've met.

Posted on August 31st, 2013

The first day I met him was when I took my husband for an eye exam for a problem caused by diabetes. Dr. Gladnick immediately told us that the problem was not form diabetes and that we should see a neurologist. My dear husband had cancer of the optic nerve. The diagnosis was clear to Dr. Gladnick where others had missed it, Dr. Gladnick went saw him very often and changed his prescription for eye glasses often due to the cancer's progression. I will be forever grateful to him for his correct diagnosis and his caring nature. I have been his patient for more than 10 years.

The Most Caring doctor; not out to do unneeded procedures

Posted on September 25th, 2012

I use to see Dr Glad in Merritt Island and that was over 10 years ago--when you find a doctor that cares and that you can actually talk to on the phone and gets you in if it is an emergency--what more can you ask. He always takes time to explain things to me and is very gentle. I am spoiled because I like doctors who care and do now I drive from Merritt Island all the way to Palm Bay and I actually look forward to it. He is so knowledge, yets helps the patient not to freak out. A++

Very Caring and knowledgeable

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

Dr. Gladnick takes excellent care of my family. Our daughter was misdiagnosed at another optical business, and Dr. Gladnick expertly determined the real problem, gave us the right eyeglass prescription, and my daughter is doing great. Better still, he is very kind with children and they like going to the doctor. Excellent doctor who explains well and is kind

Posted on April 5th, 2009

Excellant care for past 13 years

HE SPENT AN HOUR AND A HALF WITH ME

Posted on February 9th, 2009

DR GLADNICK TOOK ME IN RIGHT AWAY. I WAS COMPLAINING OF SEVERE DRY EYES. HE DIAGNSED ME AND TREATED ME THAT SAME DAY. HE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO AND SIGNIFICANT OTHER! HE WAS WONDERFUL. HE TALKED TO ME LIKE I WAS HIS FAMILY MEMBER NOT LIKE HE WAS SUPERIOR THAN ME LIKE MOST DOCS DO.

Posted on July 26th, 2017