Dr. Marshall Howell III Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Marshall Howell III?

Highly recommend

Posted on March 4th, 2017

Dr. Howell delivered both of my babies and I'm incredibly thankful for that! He was knowledgeable, personable and kind. I completely trusted any advice he gave me in regards to my pregnancies. It's evident he truly cares about his patients and does everything he can to ensure they are taken care of. I couldn't recommend him more.

Highly recommend

Posted on March 4th, 2017

Great Dr.

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Personable, caring..I lost my original ob/gyn, after he moved. Dr Howell called to go over my chart with me...he told me things my old Dr did not. He made me feel cared for and did not seek me as a patient, I asked him to be my Dr. That was 15 years ago. I can ask any question, express any concern I have and feel like he listens. I have recommended him to several of my friends, and they too, feel as confident as I do.

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Very caring and imformative! Dr. Howell has been very comforting to me, and my visit with him put me at ease. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has Gynecological complications.

Good listener, smart & trustworthy

Posted on July 29th, 2015

Dr Howell is the best OBGYN I've ever had. And I've had about 5 from moving around so much. He is kind, super smart, he genuinely listens to you, and I trust him completely. Even for our "birth plan" when it came time to have my first baby. I didn't have to put much thought into it. I just said "whatever Dr Howell thinks, I trust him completely"! I would highly recommend Dr Howell to any woman.

Posted on February 27th, 2014

Although he has many patients when he's with you he makes you feel like your his only one. His kindness is immeasurable! Wouldn't want any other doctor.

Posted on April 8th, 2012

Very caring. Informative. Did not feel like he was trying to sell something, but that he gave me several options to treat my problem. Highly recommend!

Posted on September 8th, 2010

In my opinion, Dr Howell is best there is. He is very compassionate and caring. He listens to every complaint or problem that you have, and addresses each one with concern. The staff at the office has always been very professional in their attitudes and appearance. Dr. Howell truely cares about his patients and about this profession. I will never have another OB/GYN as long as Dr. Howell is working!!

Posted on November 9th, 2017