Dr. Marshall Katzen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marshall Katzen?

Straight forward, direct, right to the point.

UMASS is a HORRIBLE place to have surgery

Dr. Katzen determined I needed hand surgery. The day of the surgery I waited hours, having not eaten, and could not see because my glasses and every thing else was taken away prior to surgery. I was freezing cold in just a hospital gown, and one staff person after another kept asking me the same questions, DOB, drug allergies, what surgery I was having, and so forth. It was HOURS. I was STARVING, BLIND because I couldn't have my glasses, and had a terrible head ache because no coffee that morning. The wait was very anxiety producing and the anesthesia plan got changed at the last minute. Just NOT a good surgery experience at all.

I had injured my arm while raking leaves. My primary care physician set the appointment up for me to meet Dr. Katzen at the hospital.. He sent me down for x-rays and when he came back into the room, he said I had arthritis in my neck. I told him that wasn't why I was seeing him. What was the diagnosis for my arm. He said "oh, you have a torn ligament". When I asked what the treatment was he said surgery, but that I was too old. He was actually rude and acted like I was taking up his time. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Marshall Katzen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.