Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marshall F Lauer
Dr. Marshall F Lauer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Lauer is affiliated with University Hospital (UMDNJ), Virtua Voorhees Hospital and Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center. Dr. Lauer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Marshall F Lauer has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Lauer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Marshall F Lauer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsElisabeth W Horowitz Md, 2301 E Evesham Rd Ste 402, Voorhees, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marshall F Lauer in this video.
Dr. Marshall F Lauer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.