Dr. Marshall J Littman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marshall J Littman?

My 5 kids doctor for 26 years

Dr. Littman has treated my five kids with a personal and caring attitude. He always makes me feel important in my childrens treatment plan. It is good to have a pediatrician who knows your name and childrens without looking on the chart. It is sad for me as my last child is 18 and will have his last visit this week. Thank you Dr. Littman

Very Attentive

I love how Dr.Littman is so thorough and attentive to my son. Another big plus is that he seems to genuinely enjoy children. The only downside is that he has tough availability- he only works Tuesdays and Thursdays, and I work so it is hard for me to schedule a day off to accommodate his schedule. Also, the office asks you arrive 15 minutes before your appointment, which I have no problem doing, but I still end up waiting 30 minutes or more, which makes me question the point of arriving early if I don't get seen on time?