Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marshall Lustgarten
Dr. Marshall Lustgarten, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Lustgarten is affiliated with Phoenix Children's Hospital, Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea and Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Marshall Lustgarten has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Marshall Lustgarten has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Marshall Lustgarten has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marshall Lustgarten is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Lustgarten is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Phoenix Children's Hospital
Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Phx Childrens Hospital
50 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1963
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marshall Lustgarten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.