Have you seen Dr. Marshall G Miles?

Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty

My son broke his nose and the disfigurement & breathing problems were significant. Dr. Miles did a beautiful job on my son's nose, and throughout the whole process he was attentive & patient. Between scheduling & performing the procedure I had an insurance change and the office staff were incredibly helpful. I cannot recommend Dr. Miles strongly enough, great guy!

Excellent plastic surgeon..highly recommended!

I have no idea why people are posting bad comments about Dr. Miles on this website...they are out of their minds I think. Dr. Miles is an exceptional plastic surgeon. He treated my mother (his patient), myself, my dad, and the rest of my family with the utmost respect and professionalism. He explained everything very well and answered our questions thoroughly. He always has a smile on his face and cheers up the entire room...you cannot say that about too many doctors or other professionals these days. He is optimistic and very confident in his profession and in his skills. My mother loved having him as her plastic surgeon. His work is outstanding. I highly recommend Dr. Miles to anyone!

Great Surgeon

Extremely pleased with the results of my breast reduction. Dr. Miles explained the procedure fully to me and explained the type of scarring I could expect. He thoroughly explained the healing process. His staff was extremely helpful with additional questions or concerns I had. The staff was very cooperative in scheduling the surgery around my schedule. I wish I would have made this decision years ago and would recommend Dr. Miles to anyone who asked. Dr. Miles made sure the whole process move smoothly.

Stay far far away!!!

I feel like I could have walked into the local clinic and received better care. I had simple procedures done and the scars are hideous. I am extremely disappointed with my results and would not recommend him to anyone.

Professional

Worst plastic surgeon ive ever been to....scar so disfiguring and hideous ill always have to wear long sleeves and you can forget swimming....horrible bedside manner and very cold and unprofessional towards his patients...wouldnt recommend him to anyone not even my worst enemy.... To add to that I had a breast reduction and told him that I wanted to keep my nipple and he agreed but when I woke up. He had grafted my nipples, and they didn't take. Not to mention the my breast are smaller then we agreed and they are two different sizes. One is flat and the other one is a whole size and a half bigger. I am mortified with the results and when I talk about it with him. He shrugged it off like it was nothing, I wanted to end my life and I'm embarrassed of my breast. I'm a single woman that will never date again, because I don't want anybody looking at me. I want to sue but don't want the world to see what happen to me. I think we should get together and make him pay, and stop him. So that he would never make anyone else feel like we do.

not satisfied with work done as a matter of fact disappointed, Seeking a second opinion.

Dr. Marshall G Miles is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Allentown, PA.

Dr. Marshall G Miles Is this you?