Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marshall S Lewis
Dr. Marshall S Lewis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bakersfield, CA, with other offices in Tehachapi, CA and Visalia, CA . He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Lewis is affiliated with San Joaquin Community Hospital. Dr. Lewis has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Marshall S Lewis has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Marshall S Lewis has the following 15 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Showing 5 of 17
She was laughing at me with the nurse in the room with her after I walked out , I was turned around for a second and stood by the door trying to figure out which way to go , at that time I overheard her and the next Rae laughing about my reaction to being taken off all pain medication after a serious head on collision. Disgrace to the medical field ð
Absolute disregard for patient care. After my knee surgery he did not present any alternatives to deal with my pain complainants other than prescription pain medications. After 6 months of follow up appointments he finally prompted me with a sudden need for a second knee surgery. He referred me to one of his colleagues who later told me that he could not help me. I am now being seen by another surgeon who is not affiliated with Dr. Lewis to receive the appropriate care for my second surgery to repair the errors made after the first surgery.
He was un professional worried more about what was not I was there for rude and thought he was a vascular Dr a weight Dr and didn't do anything to help me for what I was there for he suck ed wouldn't recommend him to know one two wasted hour plus for nothing but his fn ego thought he was all mighty doesn't know jack his staff walking on egg shells
This physician was very good and has an excellent Physician's Assistant. They were both very honest and did not recommend any unnecessary procedures or medications. I would recommend Dr. Lewis to my friends and family and will return to him for any future needs.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lewis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1970
Lenox Hill Hospital
Dr. Marshall S Lewis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marshall S Lewis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.