Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Marshall Spencer
Dr. Marshall Spencer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with other offices in Midland, MI and Lansing, MI (and 1 other location). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology. Dr. Spencer is affiliated with MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare, Gratiot Medical Center and Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Marshall Spencer has the following 1 specialty
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
Dr. Marshall Spencer has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Marshall Spencer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Marshall Spencer yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Spencer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Gratiot Medical Center
Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
41 Years Experience
Michigan State University
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marshall Spencer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.