Dr. Marshall Stepanian Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Marshall Stepanian?

Posted on August 25th, 2011

Dr. Stepanian is the best Dr. I have ever seen. At first he may seem to be over cautious but once you get to know him as a patient you learn he truely wants whats best for you. Dr. Stepanian took time to sit down with me and answer any questions I had and explain things to me that other doctors don't take the time to do. He made myself and husband very comfortable and delivered all three of my children who were completely healthy. I owe my healthy and life to him, for caring for my high risk pregnancies and doing so well and composed. He is an excellent doctor and a good person.

Posted on October 18th, 2009

The only physician I have ever seen who actually listened to me and explained things so that I could understand. He gives all his patients his personel cell phone number so they can call any time if they are having a problem, he also will care for you even if you don,t have insurance.

Best OB I've had

Posted on February 3rd, 2009

There is nothing bad I can say about Dr. Stepanian. He took me on as a patient when I was 5 months pregnant and having trouble with my original OB. He was very attentive not only to me but he always included my children and husband during the visits. I only wish the people in Lancaster appreciated him more. I was disappointed when I showed up for my appointment and he was no longer there. When I told the receptionist I did not want to see the other doctor she told me I needed to find another ob/gyn.

Posted on September 12th, 2017