Dr. Marshall G Tanner Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Marshall G Tanner?

The Truth

I have a back disease from my neck all the way down...my first month was ok, 2nd month tanner helped with my pain on the 14th of the month, the appointmemt date for the next month was on the 22s. Which was 8 days after my script ran out ( i had nevet been to a doctor that let my medicine go out however..) i came in amd was prompt for a urien test to which of coarse came back clean and i was dismissed without even a written reason as to why other than i was clean due to clinical error in setting appointment dates...If this Doctor or staff cared no more for.the patients that pay for treatment than this then just know hes not going to care about you either...Im Casey Harper of Ocilla Ga 5th generation farmers son... i have never seen a doctor care less...i recommend you find another doctor as soon as possible unless you want to wait to see how mich he truely cares... May God bless us All.

could not ask for a better doctor

a doctor with empathy...

He is a great doctor.he listens to your needs.. Gave me thecorrect medications to help with my pain .blood pressure ..I appreciate him!!!