Dr. Marshall L Trusler Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Marshall L Trusler?

I saw Dr. Trusler for a knee problem that other physicians were unable to correctly diagnose. After performing surgery on my knee, I feel like a new person! He is a great surgeon and I would highly recommend him!

ACL Reconstruction

I was diagnosed and treated by Dr. Trusler at Central Indiana Orthopedics for a complete ACL tear. The operation was a total success. My reconstructed knee even feels stronger that the other! Highly recommended physician. Thank you Dr. Trusler.

I saw Dr. Trusler for a knee problem. He is very kind and provided me with all the options available to me to fix my knee. I felt very comfortable talking with him and he did not make me feel rushed. He is a very good surgeon and my knee feels much better.

Professional

Successfully performed rotator cuff repair

Dr. Marshall L Trusler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muncie, IN.