Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marshall W Hayes
Dr. Marshall W Hayes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beaumont, TX. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Hayes is affiliated with Christus Hospital St Elizabeths. Dr. Hayes has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marshall W Hayes has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Marshall W Hayes has the following 4 expertise
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Marshall W Hayes has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marshall W Hayes is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I love this doctor, he was very attentive and caring. I was having some problems after my surgery, not by the hands of Dr. Hayes, and he even called me to see how I was doing when he was on vacation with his family. I have recommended him to all that I know that needs him for knee surgery. My scars have healed very well and I am now wearing my 6inch heels again.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Hayes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1973
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBeaumont Bone & Joint Institute, 3650 Laurel St, Beaumont, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marshall W Hayes in this video.
Dr. Marshall W Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaumont, TX.