Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marsie R Hass
Dr. Marsie R Hass, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hazel Crest, IL. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Hass is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. Dr. Hass has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Marsie R Hass has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Uterine Cancer
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Child Birth
- Prenatal Care
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Postpartum Depression
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Vulvar Cancer
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Birth Control
- Laser Surgery
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
I have been a patient of the clinic for 34 years and inherited Dr. Hass when my doctor retired. After several years of being dissatisfied - this year I am totally done. I was diagnosed with cervical cancer 25 years ago - however I do not need a pap test this year according to Dr. Hass but I do need a colonoscopy. Nor do I need a mammogram - even though my mother had breast cancer - I need a colonoscopy. Good sound medical advice. Can I put down a negative rating?
Dr.Hass made a bad situation easier to bear. She never used titles like obese.She treated me like a human.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Hass is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Marsie R Hass accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsReproductive Health Associates, 17850 Kedzie Ave Ste 3100, Hazel Crest, IL
Dr. Marsie R Hass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hazel Crest, IL.