Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marston S Holt has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
Showing 5 of 75
Dr. Holt came highly recommended and I should have known when I called for my first appointment that I would not be happy because it took over 24 hours for the scheduler to return my call. Since then I have had to leave several messages for the scheduler and MA before they contacted me back. Tomorrow will be one week since I got my MRI and they lady said they would deliver the results to Dr. Holt in 48 hours. Well 4 business days later I have not heard from anyone at the office and tomorrow will be getting another copy of the MRI and finding a new doctor. Dr. Holt as a person and doctor was very good I just need an office who had more time for their patients.
I am having the exact same experience as another who posted here. The physical therapy provider they recommended has not contacted me and will not return my calls. When I call the doctor for help in getting therapy set up (as I was told to do) his nurses do not return my calls. Because of an earlier communication problem, either by the doctor's nurses or because of the physical therapy provider they choose, I was already weeks behind having my post-op therapy. Not only does it effect my quality of life, but also my ability to return to work effectively.
I am an outraged patient. I can't tell you how many times I called to get questions answered about my physical therapy. I can't get any return calls back from his nurse. I can't get any appointments scheduled because it goes straight to voicemail. When I finally got information about my therapy it came from the appointment scheduler!!!! Is there not any laws against this?
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
20 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
The University Of Toledo Medical Center
Dr. Marston S Holt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marston S Holt is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Houston, TX.