Dr. Martha G Knuttinen Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Martha G Knuttinen?

Very experienced physician. Extremely knowledgeable. And an amazing bedside manner. Highly recommend her.

My mom had a procedure where this doctor Knuttinen cemented her vertebral body. During the consultation we were told it would be a fast procedure and that she (knuttinen) had done it many times. The procedure took 3 hours, and when I was in the waiting area I wanted to find out what was taking long. I walked to the room and listened through the door, I heard a young man giving instruction and she was asking questions such as "here?, like this?, and can I do it this way?". After the procedure I asked the nurse from the recovery area if this doctor had done many of these procedures and I was told that she usually does the easy procedures in another area (ultrasound) because she isn't very good. I'm glad that after the procedure there was no infection or complications.

Poor bedside manners shown by this doctor. Also, although she is an MD/PhD, she doesn't seem very smart.

Very caring, considerate

I have been searching for someone like Dr. Knuttinen. She is very caring and took the extra time to help me udnerstand what I was going to have done. And by being a female, she made me feel at ease.Highly recommend her.