Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Martha A Arouni has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Martha A Arouni has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
Dr. Martha A Arouni is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martha A Arouni - Posted on May 8th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martha A Arouni - Posted on February 8th, 2018
Being a patient of Dr. Arouni for over 8 years now I have been blessed with her knowledge along with the time and care she has given me during my battle with Stomach Barrette and Peptic Ulcers. I would not even think of going to see anyone else and I thank her know for her help and many years from now.
Don't waste your time with her
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martha A Arouni - Posted on April 7th, 2017
She doesn't see patients unless you are having a procedure so you get just a couple of minutes. I guess she doesn't want to "waste: her precious time. You can't even get an appointment with a pa if you're having an emergency. She blames your GI problems on you. Very bad doctor. Go get care from a better doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martha A Arouni - Posted on August 29th, 2016
Dr. Arouni is a kind, thoughtful, highly qualified gastroenterologist, deeply committed to the care of her patients. She has a lovely, soothing, calming, encouraging and gentle bedside manner. She sees you as the unique person you are. I have complete faith and confidence and gratitude for her care over many years now. I highly recommend her.
Negative experience with Dr. Arouni
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martha A Arouni - Posted on August 9th, 2016
I had a negative experience. The doctor's staff was dismissive and the doctor was rude. There was confusion about my diagnosis and treatment. Later, I learned that Dr. Arouni had provided an extremely negative and inaccurate report to my primary doctor. The message of contempt came through loud and clear. patient. Better that she had declined seeing me. I question her professionalism and ethics.
34 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Martha A Arouni accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
More about Dr. Martha A Arouni
Gastroenterology Information Gastroenterology is a specialty within internal medicine. Gastroenterologists diagnose and treat conditions involving the digestive organs such as the stomach, bowels, liver and gallbladder.
Locations & DirectionsMARTHA A AROUNI MD, 10020 Nicholas St Ste 105, Omaha, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Martha A Arouni, MD - Gastroenterology in Omaha, NE, in this video.
Dr. Martha A Arouni is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Omaha, NE.