Dr. Martha Bobruff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martha Bobruff?

excellent and caring doctor

I met Dr Bobruff during a very down time in my life. She immediately got me on the appropriate medicine so that we could clearly work through the issues. She was caring, but straightforward. She helped me to realize things about myself without "feeding" me answers. Great doctor,

dishonest and disrespectful patient care

Dr.Martha Bobruff is dishonest and doesn't even have enough respect for her patients to consult her them on what her alleged diagnosis is or to even tell them why she is prescribing what she prescibes. She hides not only her alleged diagnosis but also her records of the diagnosis from the patient. Crediable and honest doctors don't have to hide patient diagnosises or their records from their patients.

I saw Dr. Bobruff during a difficult period in my life - after my divorce - and she provided me with well thought through care and advice, to appropriately choose the correct medication, and help me feel better about myself, cope with my new situation, and I'm now more successful in my career, and mor e adjusted in my personal life than I had ever been before seeing her.