Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martha A Burton MD
Dr. Martha A Burton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, KY, with another office in Russell Springs, KY. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Burton is affiliated with Russell County Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Martha A Burton has 2 locations
PO Box 429
Russell Springs, KY 42642
Book Online Now
Dr. Martha A Burton has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
Dr. Martha A Burton has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 9
Save yourself some time and heartache and skip this one.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martha A Burton - Posted on May 8th, 2016
Caution!!! Stay clear of this one.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martha A Burton - Posted on March 25th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martha A Burton - Posted on October 19th, 2015
Medical rip off
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martha A Burton - Posted on October 11th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martha A Burton - Posted on February 7th, 2015
Dr. Burton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Martha A Burton Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Martha A Burton's office for more information.
340 Bogle St Ste 104 Somerset, KY : (606) 677-9250
PO Box 429 Russell Springs, KY 42642
Locations & Directions
Dr. Martha A Burton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Somerset, KY.