Have you seen Dr. Martha Bustamante?

Unprofessional Office

They never pick up phone. When I went in person after hearing voicemail that they had a high volume of calls, NOONE was on phone and there was NOONE in the office! They also make you go to the office every 2 months for your prescription instead of every 6 months like other doctors so she can charge!!!! Very suspicious, in my opinion. Worse office I have ever been to.

The staff is VERY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL

VERY RUDE STAFF, GARBAGE PEOPLE.

Very profetional

Exelente fast apoiment and doctor talked clear about condition of my son and she was very profetional and i dont know what she said to my son that he star sleep alone fronm the same day im satifecho whit her service

unable to reach their office and does not call back.

The worst

The worst Doctor i ever had meet..not only inaccurate on Dx but very discouraging regarding my daughters prognosis..basically told me she was not gonna have future, hope etc..not even taking the time to wait on tests. The worst part suggesting me to sterilize her because she could get pregnant on her teens ages... Dx: mental retardation moderate. Results from her school? IQ of 77 not even close to that Dx. Everybody suggesting me to change the Doctor. Which i am gonna do right away..

Worst Dr. Ever!!! Unprofessional!!! Don't waste your time!!!

HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!! Don't waste your time. Worst experience of my life and I am a Doctor myself that works with Special Needs Children. After waiting 3 months for an appt, she refused to see my nephew. We waited with him 1 hr, and Autistic Child on meds prescribed by her, and she sent her office staff to inform us that they changed the appt, and we will be seeing a Nurse Practitioner instead. He just had new evals completed at her request, and a new diagnosis of Autism from the new evals. She refused treatment after waiting 3 months for the appt and 1 hr at the office. Since we refused to leave until she saw us, she called the police. We were there with a child to see her for a scheduled appt!!!!! She informed us that she has an office policy, she only see new clients, second appts and follow ups, she just does not see them anymore!!!Very unprofessional!!!! she should lose her license!!!

NO la recomiendo.

La verdad no la recomiendo, a la hora de atender a los niños muy insencible para su profesion tiene que aprender a tratarlos y mas cuando es un pequeño con problemas .

Be prepared to spend the day at this office

My appointment was at 1;00pm they told me to arrive 30minutes earlier to fill out paperwork so I did. I was not seen by the dr. Until 3:07pm!!!! Very unprofessional

Best pedi neurologist. Very understanding.

Horrible

La experiencia con la Doctora Bustamante fue horrible. Para empezar fueron dos horas de espera. Pareciera q diagnostica por cobrar al seguro muy impersonal y insensible con nosotros los padres y mi hija. Le envio unas púberas de rigor las cuales salio bien si no es por q llamo no me enteró falta de organización y muy inhumano el manejo del diagnóstico. No la recomiendo para nada!! Horrible

Do not waist your time!

Dr. M Bustamante was horrible. After a 5 minute evaluation of my son, she was quick to diagnose Autism. She was cold and distant and only made me run for phone to get a second opinion. My son & I had to wait 4 hours to finally see her and that in itself is completely disrespectful! I do not recommend her to my worst enemy.

Dr. Bustamante is an EXELLENT DOCTOR!!! Yes, the waiting time is big but when you go in you understand why and realize the wait was worth it. She explains to you EVERYTHING you need to know about your kid's condition and you do not leave her office with unanswer questions. In the other hand, one of her staff member is HORRIBLE!!!. Monica who is the lady at the front is very rude all the time, unhelpful and unpleasant to talk to. She has no compassion what so ever for the parents of special needs children and should not be answering the phones and/or speaking with any parents. My daughter has being a patient of Dr. Bustamante for over 10 years now and I never had a problem before with ANY other staff member of Dr. Bustamante’s office. At first I gave her the benefit of the doubt, thinking she maybe had a bad day or something, but every time I go there I see her rudeness to other parents too. And every time I call and she answers I’m left with an unpleasant filling like TODAY.

Dr. Martha Bustamante is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.

Dr. Martha Bustamante Is this you?