Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Martha D Clements has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Showing 5 of 9
You do not need an appointment here. I usually wait about 5-10 minutes. The longest I have ever waited was 40 minutes, but that just happened to be a busy day. I've never had a Dr. spend more time with me and actually address my symptoms. The clinic is not fancy. It's very plain, but adequate, clean and they are priced reasonably. This is a husband and wife team, both are Dr.'s and trade days. I have been going here for 15 years and have been very pleased. The BEST part for me is not needing an appointment. I can go in when I am sick instead kf having to wait several days.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
52 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1966
Floyd Medical Center
Dr. Martha D Clements accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMartha D Clements Md, PO Box 516, Pine Mountain, GA
Dr. Martha D Clements is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pine Mountain, GA.