Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Martha E Cueto-Salas has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Martha Cueto-Salas is wonderful! She is very caring and a wonderful professional. She is diligent in her exams and takes time to answer questions. She returns phone calls after almost every visit which is a pleasant surprise. She makes you feel like your children are her only patients. If you are looking for a wonderful pediatrician she is the one!
You see, she stays with you and talks and talks. She answers all your questions, gives you extra tips, and treats you like family. No one is perfect; and if you must know the drawbacks it's that her office is small, you the patient have to call back when you want any follow up information but they will provide it, and the doctor is a mommy so sometimes, for her too, life happens. Wonderful doctor. Bilingual (Spanish/Englih)
That comment is ridiculous. A terrible experience? What, do you work for a competitor? Dr. Cueto Salas took over for our doctor and we are pleased with her care. She has seen us on the spot without an appointment and we've never had to wait. She can diagnose with conviction and accuracy and has a fine bedside manner. Nope, we are not easy to please, but she is a great doctor and seems to care about her patients and their families. Anyone who is personally offended by "rude staff" GET A LIFE, seriously. They may be having a bad day, or who knows what. The doctors have to deal with life and death situations, as do their staff, on a daily basis, things you can not imagine. I would recommend her without any hesitation. She saved my friend's child's life. 'Nuff said.
The reception staff were incredibly RUDE. They seem to have a superior and resentful attitude towards the patients/parents. The doctor did not seem competent. The doctor spent most of her time trying to convince us to allow her to give our daughter a flu vaccination, which was not what we came in for. We never received the results of a urine sample that was taken, until I called the office 1 week later. We were forced to wait over an hour for our appointment which we were on time for. The office was dingy and dirty. Later, we had to seek medical care elsewhere. Over all, seeing Dr. Cueto-Salas was a terrible experience.
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Martha E Cueto-Salas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMartha E Cueto-Salas Md, 1456 Professional Dr Ste 403, Petaluma, CA
Dr. Martha E Cueto-Salas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Petaluma, CA.