Dr. Martha A David Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martha A David?

Listens caring

N Had her for a long time, me and other of her patients very disappointed at her leasing

THE BEST

Dr. David is the best. Hands down. Glad she is joining Rochester Regional in the coming months.

I've been a patient of Dr. David's for many years, following her from Brockport. I never feel rushed during my appointments. She and the entire staff have always been courteous.

Unacceptable

I currently have calcific tendinitis in my elbow. Very painful if I bend it certain ways or even stretch it. Dr. David said she was going to call to set up an ultrasound. She never did. I called "every day" inquiring & I never got a call back until 5 days later. I get a call from her office asking if I needed the number to call myself to set it up?! Wow! Why didn't Dr.David give me the number to call during our appointment? I Could have had this removed by now or least have an appointment in place. I also talked to her about quitting smoking. I explained I was on my last pack of my last carton. She told me to call 1-866-NY-QUITS. A phone call & four 10 dollar packs of cigarettes later, I'm still waiting for patches in the mail from the hot line & definitely now, I am looking for a new doctor. Thank you Dr. David for prolonging my situations & thank you Dr. David for NOTHING! I would never recommend you to anybody. That's for sure!

Dr. David is an exemplary, caring, knowledgeable, and competent doctor. Three generations of my family are her patients and she is simply a wonderful and thorough physician.

Medical Secretary

Dr Martha David is a wonderful, caring and knowledgeable physician. I have been her patient for 20 years. She always takes time with you even on a busy day. I loved Rachel also and was sorry she moved on. They always remember you and know what your issues are. You could not expect more of any doctor. That bad review was obviously someone looking for drugs not help!!!

Amazing

I love how she sat you down and just is professional. She is also kind and caring I don't know how the last comment got terrible reviews but she did a great job.

The negative review must be from a parallel universe

I have nothing but highest regards and respect for Dr. Martha David. I have been seeing her for years and she has *always* been friendly, caring, and helpful. While I am not a medical doctor, I am well educated and can usually tell when a professional knows what he or she is doing. I have been impressed with her breadth of knowledge. She never seems rushed, listens, and genuinely cares for my well-being. I regularly recommend her to others.

Dr. Martha A David is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brockport, NY.