Dr. Martha Ferguson Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Martha Ferguson?

Horrible doctor

Posted on July 18th, 2017

I had a failed STARR procedure. She covered up her horrible mistake and her co-doctor admitted it was a failed procedure but still covered for her. I've lived in terrific pain for ten years due to her incompetency. I would not recommend her to anyone.

Posted on November 23rd, 2016

After a year with another surgeon and no results Dr. Ferguson repaired my anal fistula with no damaging results which would not have been the case with the other physician. A true professional and I would highly recommend her

Posted on February 20th, 2016

She listens to her patients!

Could not be more disappointed...

Posted on November 24th, 2015

This is just an example of what we all already know....communication is key. When one is privileged enough to be in a helpful/serving role such as a doctor, it is a must they carefully explain things. Not only were my phone calls not returned post surgery, when I finally spoke to Dr. Ferguson she was rushed & told me she needed to get her kids to bed. This is a doctor that I liked & trusted. It should have been a red flag when she never came to see me before my surgery to answer questions I had. What's done is done. I went to the ER to have them make sure I was ok & she completed the procedure well after all. But I would not recommend putting yourself with a doctor that is unable to be there for the simplest of questions....

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

Dr. Ferguson was awesome as well as her staff and West Chester Surgical Center. She explained everything thoroughly to myself and my husband, was very compassionate and a great surgeon. Very pleased with the entire experience. A case before mine ran over and she personally kept me apprised of the reason why I wasn't taken back on time. I was very pleased with her care and would definitely recommend her to family and friends.

Worst Doctor I have seen

Posted on September 19th, 2015

I will just sum up quickly , DO NO WASTE YOUR TIME with her, She is rude, didnt even explain what I , I don't think she is competent enough to explain.Shame on you Dr. Ferguson.

I will never use West Chester Hospital again.

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Her surgery staff was the absolute worst and I am of the opinion she should have been supervising. The worst surgery experience I have ever had and the worst part was before surgery. Extreme disappointed.

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Dr Ferguson is the best she get's right to the point and tells you how it is I just love her wouldn't go to anyone else.

Posted on August 23rd, 2014

Ferguson performed the STARR procedure which left me in permanent enormous pain. She was rude and arrogant about telling me no one ever complained before. Another doctor said it was a failed procedure and tried to fix it 10 months later which caused more problems. She is incompetent and I would not recommend her to anyone.

very good doctor

Posted on January 24th, 2011

If you are suffering from Hemorroid, do not waste your time with any other doctor. She is veryu good and she can treat by rubber band theraphy. It is ...

patient

Posted on May 21st, 2010

EXCELLENT Dr. was dissapointed when I called and was told she had moved....

super doctor

Posted on October 20th, 2008

I wish all doctors were as great at there job as she is.If you need a really good caring doctor in this field PLEASE look her up.