Dr. Martha Foster Is this you?

1.5

Dissatisfied

Crazy for Going to her !

Posted on June 26th, 2015

She did not listen to me. As if she already had decided what she was going to say to me at the end of our visit and just sat there disinterested, looking at the clock for our time to be up. She was more interested in my insurance and copay than me. Harsh and insensitive. She should retire.

Posted on May 18th, 2010

No empathy or sympathy to my situation. Watched the clock during the entire visit, and attempted to rush me while looking at the clock. Not interested in treating the whole person. More concerned with writing prescriptions or changing current medication regimen.

Posted on October 19th, 2016