Dr. Martha Frankowski Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Martha Frankowski?

Wicked Witch of the East

Posted on July 20th, 2016

If you want the fastest least accurate standard neurological exam, while she screams questions because you don't answer quickly enough, see this doctor. Her terrific insight: pain is pain. Then she'll recommend hands on therapy by her cohort Dr. Patterson I wouldn't see her for a hang nail

Posted on November 13th, 2015

Just talking to her when I met her at a job health fair. I instantly knew she was the doctor I needed to see. Thank You!!!

Posted on January 21st, 2015

She is awful! She is rude and is only worried about money. She all of a sudden refers all her patients to the sleep clinic in the same building because she owns it. If you check before she owned the clinic she never sent anyone to the clinic but all of a sudden she sends patients to her sleep clinic. She is not educated and is not up to date on all treatments. I wouldn't refer anyone to her.

Physician forgets Oath

Posted on December 27th, 2014

She is on vacation from Dec 4-jan5. Has no one to cover her patients. If you need a script for Trigeminal Neuralgia, you are out of luck. She has instructed her service to have the patient to call back in a month. I have needed this drug to manage the facial spasms for eight years now. In my time with Martha, she has never made eye contact with me once. I have to see her once per year to renew my script. There is never a patient in the waiting room, but you will wait one hour to see her. I will now call my family Dr, to see if I can get a prescription for a condition she has never treated me for. Maybe a bit of an issue during the Christmas holiday

DONT GO HERE IF Your looking for a efficient doctor office

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

Sarah is not friendly Wont work with Ins Co. Cost me alot of money

AWFUL DOCTOR

Posted on July 14th, 2014

This Doctor is awful. She thought my mom was the patient, not me. It made me think, did she even read my chart or history. She did not spend more than 10 minutes with me. She did not care at all. This lady should not be a doctor. She has a lot to work on. JUST AWFUL!!! I WOULD NEVER GO TO HER AGAIN!!

Posted on September 18th, 2013

She needs to learn more about MS, I was unhappy with her.

I am Hopeful

Posted on July 11th, 2012

Dr. Frankowski spent the time to get to know me and my condition instead of just throwing pills at me like other doctors do. She had ideas for NEW treatments for me! I feel hopeful... finally!

Posted on April 27th, 2012

Uninterested office staff. Poor at returning phone calls. Not a welcoming experience. Doctor is rushed and uninterested. She is crude in mannerism.

POOR PATIENT RAPOR

Posted on May 19th, 2011

This doctor basically has NO bedside manner. Treats patients as if they are a #. The overall rating for her, tells the story. I don't think she was meant to be working with healthcare, and patients who depend on care and understanding.

Electrical Engineer

Posted on December 17th, 2010

Very good doctor,

drug prescriber

Posted on December 1st, 2010

all this doctor wanter to do was prescribe meds. did not feel i was diagnosed with care and proper testing...actually became more ill and more problems after her care. her PA is a goofball.