Dr. Martha G Smith Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Martha G Smith?

Poor Communication

A week and a half ago, I made a refill request with my pharmacy. Pharmacy received no response after 3 attempts. I called the Dr's office, and only after a second call, did I recieve a response, a day or two later (9 days after initial pharmacy call in to the Dr). The pharmacy said this is the case with all her patients. They suggested switching to a different Dr who might be better. I am not sure whether I will switch Dr's. I prefer to stay with someone who knows me, but this lack of communication is no good. Perhaps her workload is too great, and is serving too many patients.