Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Martha D Guerra
Dr. Martha D Guerra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Haltom City, TX. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Guerra is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth. Dr. Guerra has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Martha D Guerra has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Martha D Guerra has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Martha D Guerra has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Martha D Guerra is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 63
The staff is friendly and my wait time was great they attended to me promptly! Dr. Guerra is very understanding and actually takes the time to listen to my questions as a first time mom I had a lot of questions and she is very helpful! I feel very confident in her and I'm glad she is my OBGYN I would recommend her to any woman who cares about being treated with care and understanding during their pregnancy.
I've been going to Dr.Guerra since I was 16 years old. NO MORE! I've been with her through 2 babies, a laporoscopy, and a full hysterectomy. I only stayed this long because she knew my history. Well I thought she knew my history! My last appointment I was asked when my last period was. Are you kidding me? Does the chart not state that I had a life changing surgery? From the time I was pregnant with my first child I have felt like I was not worth her time. Is it my fault I let it go on so long? Yes. I have since switched doctors. Dr. Guerra is very nice, but when it comes to getting an answer, or discussing your issue, count her out! And her nurses........holy moly snobby. Would not recommend, don't do what I did! Any doctor can get your records and learn your history.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Guerra is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
John Peter Smith Hospital
Dr. Martha D Guerra accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTexas Healthcare, 6200 N Beach St Ste 101, Haltom City, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Martha D Guerra, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Haltom City, TX, in this video.
Dr. Martha D Guerra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Haltom City, TX.