Dr. Martha Hackett Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Martha Hackett?

Former Patient

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Martha Hackett is a poor excuse for a doctor. When my Mom and Dad had a visit with her, she told them that she and her doctor husband had been bought out by a corporation, and they were only allowed to spend 10 minutes with each patient. Because of this, she overlooked my Dad's skin cancer. They are all about money. Don't ever go to these evil people. I highly recommend Dr. Daniel Hofios in the medical building next to Tripointe Hoapital. My husband and I recently went to him, and she spent 30 minutes with each of us

Posted on February 12th, 2016

I've been coming here for 20 years and I wouldn't change unless I had to. She may have gone a little new age, but she is still on point with diagnoses. She is very quick, but she will take the time to answer all questions.

If you're doubtful, go somewhere else!

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Dr. Hackett is always very professional, but she constantly left me feeling as if I was in the wrong for going in to see her. She rushes in, gives you instructions (or throws your concerns under the rug), and rushes out. I usually leave feeling bewildered and as if my concerns were not properly assessed. I felt as if I could not talk to her freely. More often than not, I would end up seeing someone else because Dr. Hackett wasn't available. Also, when I had my PAP smear, she was extremely rough and I bled for quite awhile afterward. I have since found a new doctor, and I am very relieved to know that there really are doctors out there who are much better at communicating and diagnosing.

My experience with Dr. Martha Hackett

Posted on August 31st, 2014

My experience with Dr. Martha Hackett and her staff is always excellent. The wait time is almost always reasonable. I've known Dr. Martha for over thirty years - I guess you could assume I am a satisfied patient!

both physical and emotional

Posted on August 31st, 2014

Your Reiki master, Ken Egbert, is a healer with amazing, healing hands. The energy I feel between us in treatment is indescribable. I have had aches and pains healed, both physical and emotional. I have even seen him lay hands on my dogs, who just collapse and calm down at his touch. What a gift he has!

Not the best listener

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

I went to Dr. Hacket several times for my annual checkup or a sick visit. The office hrs are extremely convenient, which is good. When I was sick they got me in quickly, which I appreciated. But when I tried to discuss concerns I did not feel like I was heard at all. I felt brushed off. She really pushes being vegan, which is fine if that's what she believes but should not be forced onto patients. I always had a very long wait to see her, and then she was never with me more than 5-10 minutes tops, even when I tried to discuss some concerns. I was really disappointed, and am now trying to find a new doctor.

Really??!!!!

Posted on April 1st, 2014

I'm sure at one point in her career the good doctor must have cared for her patients and their feelings, but this is no longer the case! I had the first appointment of the day and they got me into my room quite quickly(after telling me I had a credit from two years ago that I could use for my co-pay). I sat in the room for over an hour with not even a "we'll be with you shortly" or anything. When Dr. Hackett whirled into the room like a tornado she had no bedside manner and was in a rush. I began to list my problems and she was more worried the the interviewing nurse didn't make a note of my inhaler, which was the least of my worries. She paid no attention to what I was saying and kept coming back to the nurse not marking down that I needed a refill on my inhaler. Before I knew it, she had handed me some papers and was out the door without even a goodbye or thanks for your money! When the nurse came in she was even dumbfounded and wasn't sure if we were done. Then, I had to find my own way out of the maze of rooms and cluttered desks with files all over them without even a reschedule. During my visit, I was told they would call me back with my culture results later that day and guess what? No call...shocker. So, allow me to recap: never was told about credit from 2 yrs ago,1st appointment-waited over an hour, saw doctor for a total of 2 minutes, she abruptly left, and that was that. I'll bet that she enjoys her vacations and nice house with her family that she can afford because of us, I just hope she at least pretends to care and listen to them.

Unsatisfied and finally changing doctors

Posted on October 4th, 2013

I have been visiting this office for quite a few years for medication that requires me to be checked regularly. I have always felt that some of the staff was short and could be rude at times, like when i missed my first appointment in 5 years and the receptionist felt the need to explain to me how appointments work, when I called to apologize (I myself work in an appointment-based business and would never scold a client for an honest mistake, but I let it go). Also, I was never a huge fan of Dr. Hackett's bedside manner, so I would make my appointments with the Nurse Practitioner, because the last two that worked there were nice, helpful, and both had a caring nature. However, at my last visit I learned when I arrived that the NP was no longer there and I would be seeing the doctor. Naturally the wait was longer and she seemed in a hurry, which was understandable because of the extra patient load, but when I mentioned a concern I was having, I felt she was condescending (at one point rolling her eyes) and dismissive, and I actually felt ashamed for bringing up a question. Needless to say she did not address my issue and was not resolved and she was out the door in under 3 minutes. I am ver understanding and easy going but i was very bothered by this treatment. As much as I don't want to go through the hassle of finding a new General Practitioner, I simply cannot go back to this office, where I am made to feel like a nuisance. Perhaps if I had wanted to discuss the benefits of getting Botox at her adjoining "Medispa" I would have received a little more time and attention.

Inspired healthcare

Posted on June 30th, 2013

Dr Martha and her entire staff are dedicated to delivering the best patient care possible. Dr Martha's commitment to my overall health is inspiring. She helps me WANT to live a better, healthier life. She works with me to attain the best outcomes in every situation requiring medical care. Dr Martha embraces a long term patient care philosophy by encouraging me to join with her in the ownership of my long term health.

A-1 CARE

Posted on June 29th, 2013

Dr. Martha and her staff have been caring for us for over 25 years, She always has time for each of us, genuinely cares, is respectful, professional and we know that she values us not only as patients but also as "friends." She has helped us not only in our physical ailments but often with personal angsts. We admire her, her staff for their giving and care.

Posted on April 1st, 2013

She is always on top of what you need alway willing to listen an makes u feel like she remembers who you are. Nurses are very nice she keeps things very confidential

Very unfriendly staff!!!

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

I have been going to Dr.hackett for years and recently I have seen such a decline in her pratice, particularly with the manner of her staff. The staff is very unhelpful, short with their responses and act as if they are inconvenienced when you call the office. It is very few and far between that one will receive a helpful and friendly receptionist when calling the office. They also tend to speak down to you and don't listen long enough in order to give the apporiate response. Needless to say I am looking for a new physician.