Dr. Martha Hashimoto Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Martha Hashimoto?

My son has autism, clearly a difficult diagnosis for anyone to deal with. However, I was appalled by the way that Dr. Hashimoto interacted with my son when I would bro g Jon into the office. She did not treat him with respect or with dignity, barely acknowledging him being in the room. I would recommend any of the other child psychiatrists in Ann Arbor instead of her, to be frank.

One of the worst doctors I have ever worked with.

Child and adolescent psychiatrist. Would not recommend for anyone.

Mother, Small Business Owner

My son has been a patient of Dr. Hashimoto for about 2.5 years. She is Professional, kind and caring. She is a thinker and does not over react. My son and I feel very comfortable and secure with her and with her professional opinion.

Dr. Martha Hashimoto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.