Dr. Martha Hogan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martha Hogan?

Initially, when my daughter first started going to Dr Hogan she was pleasant and professional. That changed and she became curt and very rushed during our visits. Not acceptable.

I used to travel from Maryland to No. Virginia to take my daughter to see this doctor. We typically had to wait much longer than at other offices. I was patient because it was my expectation that she would spend sufficient time with us to justify the wait. Initially she did. Slowly she began spending less and less time regardless of the purpose for the visit. It appeared she was spending extra time in the beginning because she knew we were traveling a long distance to see her. After awhile, she began to take us for granted and her patience and demeanor changed for the worst. We found another doctor.

Dr Hogan took time to explain in great detail the issue my child was dealing with and actions I could take to eliminate. Precriptions and extra information was given. I will take my child back to see her.