Dr. Martha Howard Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Martha Howard?

very skilled and knowledgable

Posted on June 28th, 2017

You may have a long office wait to see her, but she is worth the wait. She has a calm manner, and was able to do a very thorough eye exam on both of my children.

very thorough and professional

Posted on February 15th, 2017

Very grateful to have found Dr, Howard

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

Aloof and somewhat abrupt with reluctant children

Vision Corrected

Posted on December 15th, 2016

I am very fortunate to have Dr. Howard as my eye surgeon. I was badly beaten in an assault and Dr Howard was able to do surgery on me and correct my double vision. I am older than her normal patients by abut 45 years!! but I was VERY nervous about losing sight in my eyes and I dont need to worry about that anymore!

Posted on September 5th, 2015

Had stribismus surgery for my son done by Dr Howard. He was two years old at the time. Immediately following surgery we could tell the eyes were still not aligned. We now have another surgery scheduled with a different physician. Terrible going through this with a toddler.

Not a friendly office

Posted on August 27th, 2014

My children have been seen by Dr. Howard twice now. She rushes through- has very little bedside manners. I find that she is over-confident and rushes. Not the kind of care you and your insurance pay her for. Her office staff is just as rude- a smile from anyone on that office would go a long way! We are done with this office.

Why does she work with children??

Posted on July 15th, 2011

My daughter was 5 and diagnosed with amblyopia when we came to see Dr. Howard. She was very nervous and scared of the eye drops. Dr Howard had absolutely no patience and quickly told me to hold her down while she cried. I went back for the follow up to give her a second chance and she did not improve, she actually scolded her for ripping off the sticker paper rather than peeling it from the roll. I've since been to see Dr. Bacal who specializes in her condition and was told that her treatment for the last year was completely wrong and immediately had me change out her new lenses and up her patch time. I've seen more improvement in the last 3 months than I did in 9, which was barely any. I left due to her attitude but am eternally grateful that I found more competent treatment for the small amount of correction time that we have left. I didn't schedule a follow up due to an uncertain schedule, but was never called upon from the office to make sure she was seen.

Fine Doctor

Posted on March 21st, 2011

She inspires confidence. This is so, so important. I was nervous; my son was nervous. She put us both at ease.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017