Dr. Martha E Kapitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martha E Kapitz?

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Kapitz is a wonderful doctor. Too many times today, patients feel rushed by their doctors and often not listened to. This is not the case with Dr. Kaptiz. You feel like she is taking the time to give you a thorough exam and will stop an answer your questions. Twice while her pt, I had issues that required biopsies and once surgery (which she performed). I was given options and didn't feel pushed t o make any drastic decisions. I was glad that she actually sat down with me, in her office, to discuss tests results and options. She is young, but seems to be very knowledgeable and experienced. I think anyone who chose to go with her as a doctor would not be disappointed. My only regret is that I moved 7 hours away, and have to find a new doctor.

Highly recommend

I was recommended to Dr. Kaptiz by a friend and I LOVE her. She is very understanding and kind. Addresses your concerns and listens patiently. She has a very gentle nature about her.

Excellent Professional Ethics

I highly recommend Dr. Kapitz as the best!

Very caring!

She is a very caring Dr.I did not feel rushed. She answered all of my questions.I feel relaxed in her care.