Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martha Krikeles
Dr. Martha Krikeles, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Melrose, MA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Krikeles is affiliated with HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital, Winchester Hospital and Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford. She speaks English.
Dr. Martha Krikeles has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Krikeles is knowledgeable, thorough, kind, and has a wonderful sense of humour. Although these types of exams are not my favorite from any doctor, Dr. Krikeles has made them tolerable by helping me to relax. She is skilled in delivering children, and I can't imagine anyone I'd rather have had with me when I delivered my daughter. She is a wonderful person!
Dr. Krikeles is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Hallmark Health System
23 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Martha Krikeles accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions663 Main St, Melrose, MA
Dr. Martha Krikeles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melrose, MA.