Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martha Little MD
Dr. Martha Little, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cheltenham, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Willow Grove, PA . Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Little is affiliated with Warminster Hospital, Abington Memorial Hospital and Abington Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Martha Little has 3 locations
8815 Germantown Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19118
Book Online Now
Dr. Martha Little has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Martha Little has the following 7 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Martha Little is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martha Little - Posted on October 25th, 2010
The medication she gave sent me in to space and when I called for help, she was on vacation, never called back.
Dr. Little is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Martha Little Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Martha Little's office for more information.
123 Tookany Creek Pkwy Cheltenham, PA : (215) 277-5649
8815 Germantown Ave Philadelphia, PA 19118
3941 Commerce Ave Willow Grove, PA : (215) 481-5450
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Martha Little, MD - Psychiatry in Cheltenham, PA, in this video.
Dr. Martha Little is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cheltenham, PA.