Dr. Martha Lusser Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Martha Lusser?

Dr Lusser

Dr Lusser first diagnosed my son at 3 1/2yrs of ag,Over the past ten years we have followed her directions and she has proven in time to be spot on with what he would be/need. As a result, my son is doing fantastic! He is totally mainstreamed in regular classroom activities.He has received the help he has needed while he was young and getting better each year with maturity. She is an excellent Dr, and I could not recommend any one more.

Dr. Lusser followed me my whole life till last year. She was the best doctor I have ever had. Diagnosed me when i was 2 and followed me my whole life. I would recommend anyone to her.

Excellent care provider.

Dr. Martha Lusser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.