Dr. Martha Mejia Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Martha Mejia?

Excellent Doctor, highly recommend!

Posted on April 11th, 2017

I would give more than 5 stars if I could. Dr Mejia took a lot of time with me and actually listened carefully to what I was saying about my health. She is intelligent, compassionate, and thoughtful, I felt like she truly cared about me. I've been to her office several times and never had to wait, the office is very nice, clean, and organized. Her staff is always very friendly and helpful.

Posted on March 10th, 2011

She is very even tempered, pretty much the same each time I see her. Her office staff as well as Dr. Martha A. Mejia are always polite. She tries to understand what I am describing to her as to the reason for my visit. I like very much that she uses natural remedies when she can as well as prescription medications. I think she is a well intentioned doctor. The wait time when you get there for your appointment is often quite long most times, but I do believe it has been slightly better the past few months. I think that is being worked on? She has a cheerful way about her. Office always looks clean.Some ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

Posted on January 26th, 2011

Dr. Mejia is like an old fashioned doctor. She listens, takes time with you is just an excellent dr. The waiting time can be long but that is because she spends so much time with each patient. She is the best!

Posted on July 21st, 2017