Dr. Martha S Paterson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martha S Paterson?

Don't waste your time! Stupid doctor!

This doctor doesn't know anything and is rude & so is her nurse! She obviously doesn't want to help people either! Horrible!!!!

Great Caring doctor

Dr. Paterson is very open and listen to your needs

Dr. Paterson is one of the few dr in the area that treat PCOS as a whole, and not just the insulin resistance/diabetes portion. She is good when you see her, but I dislike calling her office. She will take the time to talk with you at an appointment, and she listens. Calling her office is another story. I always get voicemail to leave a message. I have yet to have a call returned, except my 1st call to set up my 1st appointment. When I speak to someone at her office about it (at my next appointment) the office manager just says, "if you had left a message, I would have returned your call, so you must not have left one." I always leave a message with all the requested info and why I'm calling, but she never calls me back. This makes it impossible to get questions answered after an appointment or update the dr on changes. Often Dr. Paterson says things like, "call me if a medication isn't working out, and we will change the dose or change the medicine." When I call, I don't get a call back. It's always the next appointment, 3-6 months later, before I can get the medicine adjusted.

gteat - great - great - entire office is a pleasure to be treated by-very nice