Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Martha A Price has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Price has been my doctor for 10 years. I absolutely love her. She is a great diagnostician. She really cares about her patients and spends so much time with me, with all of her patients. She is always reachable and doesn't hesitate to get on the phone with me when it is needed. That is a rare quality in most doctors today. I recently moved an hour away and I still make the trip to see her. She will always be my primary care physician. P.S. I don't know what the previous reviewer who said "She Sucks" was smoking. They must have the wrong doctor because she is a first class Doctor and Woman. She is very nice, her bedside manner is excellent and I always get the best quality of care from her. I wish all of my doctors were like her.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2009, 2015, 2016, 2011, 2014, 2008, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
38 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Martha A Price accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMartha A Price Md, 3211 W Azeele St, Tampa, FL
Dr. Martha A Price is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.