Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Martha M Reigel has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I was recently diagnosed with a blot clot in my leg and my surgeon then referred me to Dr Reigel's office for follow-up treatment . Her office called me immediately, and wanted to schedule for the next day. (I know this sounds absurdly self centered) but I could not make the next day appointment. Dr. Reigel took the time to extend her day to see me that evening. This is a caring, competent physician. Bravo to Dr. Reigel. They just dont make them like this anymore..
37 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Martha M Reigel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Martha M Reigel in this video.
Dr. Martha M Reigel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westerville, OH.