Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martha Schreiber
Dr. Martha Schreiber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Belmar, NJ. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Schreiber is affiliated with Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center, Ocean Medical Center and Jersey Shore University. She speaks English.
Dr. Martha Schreiber has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Martha Schreiber has the following 3 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Schreiber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Ocean Medical Center
Jersey Shore University
36 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1977
Monmouth Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1540 State Route 138, Belmar, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Martha Schreiber in this video.
Dr. Martha Schreiber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belmar, NJ.