Dr. Martha Spencer Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Martha Spencer?

I loved having Dr. Spencer as my diabetes doctor. I felt like she always took the time to answer all the questions i had and she was also very caring!! She also pushed me to go to diabetes camp which i really enjoyed!! I would recommend her to anyone :)

She was thorough and knowledgeable

We switched to Dr.Spencer for our daughter's growth hormone deficiency and found her to be thorough and knowledgeable. She was patient in answering all the questions we had and my daughter was comfortable with her. We give Dr. Spencer credit for adding many inches of height to her, both in her diagnosis and continuing care.