Dr. Martha J Stewart Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Martha J Stewart?

She saved my life

I was seen by 2 previous cardiologists who didn't say much or do much. My heart was really bad and I think they left me for dead. I was an angry man when I met her. She took a lot of time with me, explained what she thought, did some testing, adjusted my medications and did 2 heart procedures on me. She also told me that if I was rude, she would take me 2 miles off shore and dump me out of the boat. I am happy to say that I am a hundred percent better. My heart function has improved and my manners have too! Not only can I walk as far as I want, I am at physical therapy lifting weights, using the bike, etc. I have my life back. A fine doctor, who didn't give up. She isn't at that address anymore.

Very thorough and caring

She took a lot of time to explain my cardiac issue, discuss our plan for treatment and answered all of my questions in a way that I could understand. She is very personable and thorough. I have the utmost confidence in her.

Excellent Doctor, i would chose her over any heart doctor she is the best.

h

She has left Baptist hospital I don't know why but I absolutely loved her as a person kind and caring

Fantastic cardiologist. No one could convince me to quit smoking even after my triple-by-pass. Dr Stewart made me realize how stupid and selfish I was being. She "read me the riot act". Thanks to her I am smoke free. She cared enough for my well-being to be persistent in her efforts to enlighten me about the dangers of smoking. She is considerate, patient and her persistence in seeing her patients living a healthier life is wonderful. Thank you Dr. Martha Stewart for accepting me as a patient. You are the best.

Excellent, caring, took the needed time with me.

Great Doc

I have never had a doctor spend so much time and care to assure that I knew what was going on with me and how she and I could help myself.

She cares and you can tell

We were a last minute, end of the day appointment and the office was about to close. People were kind and didn't act as if we were interrupting their day. Everyone stayed until we were well cared for and all needs addressed. Dr. Stewart and her staff were beyond wonderful. Their care was far beyond what I would have hoped. We are forever grateful.

Straightforward, honest and listens carefully. She is my doctor, my husband's doctor, my neighbor's doctor and my pastor's doctor. See a pattern? She is good.

EXCELLENT IN ALL REGARDS

She took charge of my heart health after an unpleasant experience with another doctor. I cannot speak highly enough about her level of involvement. I willingly refer all to her practice.

Straight forward and caring. I can talk to her. Did a great job. Chews you out if you aren't doing your part...but you leave with a smile.

Dr. Martha J Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.