Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martha A Tracy
Dr. Martha A Tracy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berkeley, CA. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tracy is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus and Doctors Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Martha A Tracy has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Showing 5 of 10
I was never a patient of Dr. Tracy but she was my mother's oncologist for 3 years. My mother was diagnosed with a very aggressive carcinosarcoma and quite frankly we were limited in options but Dr. Tracy never made us feel that way. She brilliant and human at the same time and I will be forever grateful for the time she gave us. Upon my mothers passing she sent a beautiful letter of condolence expressing her very personal sentiments about my mother. She is a rarity and I am glad she took care of us during our life altering journey.
I was diagnosed with an aggressive stage 4 breast cancer in 1996. She got me through the roughest time in my life and in 2014 I am here and healthy. She included my husband and I with my treatment which made us feel we were a part of my healing. That actually gave me a boost and gave me much encouragement when I was feeling low. My family and friends are forever indebted to Dr Tracy for keeping me alive and healthy since 1996. With much love to you Dr Tracy. No mater what was going on she always gave me a hug at the end of our visits. The BEST
She was very knowledgeable in all areas of breast cancer. She poured out number and data with ease.
Dr. Tracy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1974
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Martha A Tracy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHerrick Medical Center, 2001 Dwight Way, Berkeley, CA
Dr. Martha A Tracy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley, CA.